ZJ30/1800CZ Truck-Mounted Drilling Rig
ZJ30/1800CZ truck mounted drill machine is a type of light truck mounted drilling rig self-developed by our company. It adopts double engine parallel power system. Gear parallel can achieve the power shift between vehicle driving and drilling operation, between single engine working and double engine working. Through years of technology innovation and continuous improvement, it has become more mature and reliable.
This hydraulic drilling rig is suitable for drilling operation of middle and shallow wells which is less than 3000m, heavy repair operations of oil and gas wells and water well drilling operations. Adopting a number of patented technologies, the rig now is with the features of reasonable layout, reliable operation performance and low transportation cost, easy for on-site installation and maintenance.
1. Truck mounted drill machine is suitable for drilling and work-over operations of middle and shallow wells
2. CAT/ Cummins series diesel engine can be used.
3. Truck mounted hydraulic rig is equipped with ALLISON hydraulic transmission box.
4. Equipped with 14×8 petroleum-purposed vehicle chassis, hydraulic drilling rig has good cross-country ability.
5. The main brake for the draw-works can be band brake or disc brake, the auxiliary brake can be Eaton pneumatic water cooled disc brake or water brake.
Technical Parameters of Truck Mounted Drill Machine
|1||Drilling depth (41/2″Drill Pipe) m||3000|
|2||Overhaul depth (31/2″Drill Pipe) m||6500|
|3||Max. hook load KN||1800|
|4||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.4|
|7||Engine power (kW)||2 × 403|
|8||Hydraulic transmission box||2×M5620AR|
|9||Transmission type of hydraulic drilling rig||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||φ32|
|12||Hook block model||YG180|
|13||Swivel model of truck mounted drill machine||SL225|
|14||Rotary table model||ZP275|
|15||Chassis model||XDP70/14 × 8|
|16||Approach / departure angle||26°/18°|
|17||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|19||Min. turning diameter||41|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||22.3 × 3.2 × 4.5|
|21||Main unit mass (kg)||82000|