The XJ750 truck mounted well workover rig is mainly used for work-over operation of middle and shallow wells. The machine adopts double engine compound power system. It can achieve the shift between vehicle transportation and drilling operation, between single engine and double engine through compounding of the gear.
1. The mast adopts 38m, 39m double-section hydraulic telescopic mast.
2. The chassis is 14×8 type, which has good cross-country performance.
3. The draw-works auxiliary brake is pneumatic water cooled disc brake.
4. Well workover rig can achieve heavy repair and side tracking when equipped with substructure and associated parts.
5. The rotary table adopts five forward, five reverse and anti-reverse rotation system.
6. The maximum static hook load is 1800KN.
7. Its main working system includes the lifting system and rotation system.
Technical Parameter of Truck Mounted Well Workover Rig
|1||Nominal heavy repair depth (27/8″ Drill Pipe) m||8000|
|2||Max. hook load KN||1800|
|3||Rated hook load KN||1500|
|5||Engine power(kW)||2 × 403|
|6||Hydraulic transmission case model||M5620AR×2|
|7||Transmission type||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|8||Number of traveling system ropes||6 × 5|
|10||Main rope diameter (mm)||32|
|11||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.3|
|12||Approach / departure angle of truck mounted well workover rig||26°/18°|
|13||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|15||Min. turning diameter(m)||41|
|16||Rotary table model||ZP205/ZP275|
|17||Hook block model||YG180|
|29||Overall dimension (m)||22.5 × 3.0 × 4.5|
|20||Main unit mass (kg)||78000|