The XJ650 hydraulic truck mounted workover unit is mainly suitable for work-over operation of middle and shallow wells. Its main working system includes the lifting system and rotation system. The maximum static hook load is 1580KN. Workover rig can achieve heavy repair and side tracking when equipped with substructure and associated parts.
1. The mast adopts 35m double-section hydraulic telescopic mast.
2. The chassis is 12×8 type, which has good cross-country performance.
3. The draw-works auxiliary brake is water brake. Pneumatic tong brake and pneumatic water cooled disc brake are optional.
4. Substructure and simple working platform are optional.
5. The rotary table transmission device adopts five forward, five reverse and anti-reverse rotation system.
Parameters of Hydraulic Truck Mounted Workover Unit
|1||Nominal heavy repair depth (EUE tubing) m||8500|
|2||Nominal heavy repair depth (27/8″ Drill Pipe) m||7000|
|3||Max. hook load KN||1580|
|4||Rated hook load KN||1200|
|5||Engine model of workover rig||C18|
|7||Hydraulic transmission case model||M6620AR|
|8||Transmission type||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|9||Qty. of traveling system ropes||5 × 4|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||29|
|12||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.4|
|13||Approach / departure angle of hydraulic truck mounted workover unit||26°/18°|
|14||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|16||Min. turning diameter (m)||38|
|17||Rotary table model||ZP175/ZP205|
|18||Hook block model||YG160|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||20.4 × 2.9 × 4.5|
|21||Main unit mass (kg)||65000|