The XJ550 truck mounted well workover unit can achieve heavy repair and side tracking when equipped with substructure and associated parts. The maximum static hook load is 1350KN. It is mainly suitable for work-over operation of middle and shallow wells.
Features of Mechanical Workover Rig
1. The mast uses 33m double hydraulic section mast with hoisting and telescopic function.
2. The chassis is 10×8 type, which has good cross-country performance.
3. The draw-works auxiliary brake is water brake. Pneumatic tong brake and pneumatic water cooled disc brake are optional.
4. Substructure and simple working platform are optional.
5. The rotary table transmission device adopts five forward, five reverse and anti-reverse rotation system.
6. Its main working system includes the lifting system and rotation system.
Parameters of Truck Mounted Well Workover Unit
|1||Nominal heavy repair depth (EUE tubing) m||7000|
|2||Nominal heavy repair depth (27/8″ Drill Pipe) m||5800|
|3||Max. hook load KN||1350|
|4||Rated hook load KN||1000|
|5||Engine model of mechanical workover rig||C15|
|7||Hydraulic transmission case model||S5610HR|
|8||Transmission type||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|9||Qty. of traveling system ropes||5 × 4|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||26|
|12||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.4|
|13||Approach / departure angle of truck mounted well workover unit||26°/18°|
|14||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|16||Min. turning diameter(m)||33|
|17||Rotary table model||ZP135|
|18||Hook block model||YG135|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||18.8 × 2.9 × 4.3|
|21||Main unit mass(kg)||58000|