The XJ450 mechanical truck mounted workover rig is equipped with substructure and related parts, which can achieve heavy repair and sidetracking operations. The maximum static hook load is 1125KN, which is mainly applied for middle and shallow wells work-over operation.
Features of Well Workover Unit
1. The mast uses 33m double hydraulic section mast with raising and telescopic function.
2. The 10×8 chassis has good cross-country performance.
3. The draw-works auxiliary brake is water brake. Pneumatic tong brake and pneumatic water cooled disc brake are optional.
4. Substructure and simple working platform are optional.
5. The rotary table transmission device adopts five forward, five reverse and anti-reverse rotation system.
6. Its main working systems are lifting system and rotation system.
Parameters of Mechanical Truck Mounted Workover Rig
|1||Nominal minor repair depth (27/8″EUE tubing) m||5500|
|2||Nominal heavy repair depth (27/8″ Drill Pipe) m||4500|
|3||Max. hook load KN||1125|
|4||Rated hook load KN||800|
|5||Engine model of well workover unit||C15|
|7||Hydraulic transmission case model||M5620AR|
|8||Transmission type||Hydraulic + Mechanical|
|9||Qty. of traveling system ropes||5 × 4|
|11||Main rope diameter (mm)||26|
|12||Hook speed (m/s)||0.2 to 1.2|
|13||Approach / departure angle of mechanical truck mounted workover rig||26°/17°|
|14||Min. ground clearance (mm)||311|
|16||Min. turning diameter (m)||33|
|17||Rotary table model||ZP135|
|18||Hook block model||YG110|
|20||Overall dimension (m)||18.5 × 2.8 × 4.2|
|21||Main unit mass (kg)||55000|